- This event has passed.
Giving Tuesday – Animal Shelter Supply Donation Drive
This year we are participating in an international day of giving …. Giving Tuesday!
For our Giving Tuesday activity, we will be gathering donations throughout the month of November to take to the Alamance County Animal Shelter. See the list below for various items that the shelter requests for donations. There are many things other than dog food that will help them take care of the animals and their facilities!
Most needed items:
- Leashes, collars, and harnesses in all sizes
- Fleece throw-sized blankets
- Bath towels
- Pet beds
- Dog and cat toys and treats
- Peanut butter
- Laundry detergent
- Hand sanitizer
- Dog/Cat crates and carriers
- Pet Medication and Medical Supplies
- Shampoo, brushes, combs, clippers
- Straw (Bales)
- Dog houses
- Wood shavings
- Pet food for foster program pets, community safety net services program, and Animal Resource Friends’ community pet food pantry
- Monetary donations towards medical care for shelter pets